Are you afraid of planning your next trip?
Surely you are reading this because you do not know where to start or you do not even know if it is worth starting to plan your next trip because of the whole #coronavirus situation. Here I explain what is really happening in the tourism sector.
- The entire tourism sector is currently held back by official orders, but it will not be forever.
- These days all bookings are being rescheduled and you are very likely to miss a golden opportunity if you don’t take advantage of the last available dates that will be left in 2020.
- Best of all, they are offering great prices for trips that run from June 2020 to March 2021.
What would happen if you did not take advantage of the benefits that this crisis is giving you, a travel lover?
- The date you could travel will not be available.
- Prices would rise again because the classic way of selling according to Supply and Demand would return.
Now that you know that it is a critical time to take advantage of the offers, I also explain the new measures you should take before booking.
- Come to my team of travel agents, do not buy your own online, since if any contingency arises before or during your trip we will know how to advise you on the best option to return you safely to your destination.
- Buy your travel insurance the same day you buy your travel package, and supplement it with the cancellation insurance. The world situation forces us to be cautious, we can no longer risk so much.
I recommend all this to you from my own experience, I had to support several clients to return safely to their destination during the contingency. We listened to them during times of stress and gave them the best option to return to their place of origin, always thinking of their well-being as a priority.
How about we start planning your next trip taking advantage of the situation?